Options
Can't be real
GiveMeProof
Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
GiveMeProof
Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
Comments
Only ships to US, company supposedly located in France, sells proof SEs for well under market price.
I strongly suspect the package will be postmarked in China.
Pass
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
The current splurge of counterfeit and altered stuff is really getting out of hand.
Pete
looks legit to me they are an american company with all the right links to contact, customer support etc.
it is just above spot price and they have to be losing money the mint sells them for 80 bucks.
Huh? They are a French company (supposedly).
There are lots of red flags there, some of which were already posted above.
"we only ship to US Military boxes".
pass.
bob

Please note that we do not offer international shipping at this time. We only ship to US Military boxes.
And to think, some of us once had APO addresses. Darn!! 😉
Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )
"Only TODAY" - I see they are still at it from JUNE 23rd!
https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1092689/is-this-legit-silver-eagle-proof-for-25-99#latest
"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"
I can see selling a few at that price to bring attention to their site, but 500 at that price. At least a $20K loss. Either foolish or fake, I'd err on fake.
worth a look associated with counterfeit site????
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=448472
That would be a definite pass for me....Red flags flashing.... Probably silver plated phony coins. Cheers, RickO