Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

$1 AES rolls

Where would be a good place to sell the following $1 AES rolls?
2013, 2015, 2020, and 2 rolls of 2019 $1 AES rolls. I'm having second thoughts of listing it on my eBay account (so far my highest sale on eBay was for $350 and highest listing on 1 item is for $500).
Should I sell it to a reputable online dealers? Since I'm local in Long Beach, should I go to this weeks Long Beach show and sell to a dealer? Should I sell it here on BST?
Please advise and thanks to anyone who would give me an advice.

Comments

• Nederveit2Nederveit2 Posts: 124 ✭✭✭

Why not try here first? It's free and if no takers move on to Plan B (no suggestion on that one).

• pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with @Nederveit2 You will probably get takers here at the market price for original rolls (if that's what they are).

Only downside is packaging and shipping (and insuring).

Also, plenty of members can vouch for others if you're questioning someone. I think the CircleOfTrust™ is still alive and well with the old guard. I know I have good sized list of people here I would trust a long ways.

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • justindanjustindan Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent you a PM. I maybe interested in a few. I have great references here.

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely go to Long Beach show and just sell them to a major dealer. Especially if you are local to Long Beach.

• FishproFishpro Posts: 387 ✭✭✭

And you can get cash at the show.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

check your private messages

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan