Home U.S. Coin Forum

Show report - Coins Coffee & conversation NY

ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was a really enjoyable unique boutique show held today at the Sheraton in NY near tappen Zee bridge. Big thank you to the many volunteers who helped out. We had a great YN turnout, some great exhibits, and some really nice coins changed hands. Save date for next one Sat Oct 7th 2023
Here are some pics from the show

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

• goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your report.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScarsdaleCoin... Thanks for your report and the great pictures. Interesting how many female collectors attending. Cheers, RickO

• Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great to hear about the success! Sounds like a fantastic event.

• retirednowretirednow Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScarsdaleCoin said:
    This was a really enjoyable unique boutique show held today at the Sheraton in NY near tappen Zee bridge. Big thank you to the many volunteers who helped out. We had a great YN turnout, some great exhibits, and some really nice coins changed hands. Save date for next one Sat Oct 7th 2023

Must be a safe location for a show ... I see from the photo that the only security needed was a cardboard cut-out of a police office :smile:

• ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2023 8:13AM

@retirednow said:

@ScarsdaleCoin said:

Must be a safe location for a show ... I see from the photo that the only security needed was a cardboard cut-out of a police office :smile:

>
    LOL.... we dont go into our security measures but their was plenty of armed guards present protecting dealers and visitors ...for a show this size... I would probably say way better than every other small show Ive been too

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont see any coffee? Looks like a small coin show with cardboard cop security.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice photos

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file