Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

[CLOSED] LordM CoinTalk Giveaway #95 (pick your prize)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 3, 2023 1:41AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

~ THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED ~

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-95-pick-your-prize.405784/

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2, 2023 6:54AM

In (if you can add me) for the Roman Empire coin!

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Options

@VTchaser said:
    In (if you can add me) for the Roman Empire coin!

Will do.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭

Just tried joining CT again and still get server error does anyone know what the issue is with them could you be so kind and enter me in the drawing for lot #3 thank you for your time

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please enter me in your newest give-a-way.
    If I win, I would like the Lot 1- Ancient Category coin.
    Thanks.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

@Conshyboy
    @WAYNEAS

Y’all have been entered.

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan Could you please put in an entry for me for the Gordian III coin. I don't have many ancients but I do like many of them. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options

@gumby1234 said:
    @lordmarcovan Could you please put in an entry for me for the Gordian III coin. I don't have many ancients but I do like many of them. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Will do!

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM