Home U.S. Coin Forum

NY NJ CT area Coin Event taking place this SAT June 3rd 2023 Details inside

ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder that a new kind of Coin Event is taking place this Sat June 3 from 9:30-1:30

**Coins, Coffee & Conversations ** something really different Not a show but rather a boutique coin experience featuring a gathering of several coin clubs (local and national) including Liberty Seated Collectors Club & Barber Coin Collectors Society will be displaying a collection of Charles Barber Plasters, and the "Coolest 20 Cent Collection"

Westchester County Coin Club... displaying history of the WCCC

Jack Mattes Co-President, Flushing Coin Club will be hosting a FREE PROGRAM FOR YN's (YOUNG NUMISMATICS) Jack is the Co President of the Flushing Coin Club Enjoy a great hour starting 11am-Noon with Jack discovering a wide range of coin topics ... For Young Folks who are under 18 ....Great for both new or advanced collectors!

** SPECIAL EXHIBIT JUNE EVENT **
A rare collection of Historical Documents will be on display! Courtesy - American Collectors Group

Each quarterly event has a special curated and invited list of a dozen dealers in a much more relaxed manner where coin collectors can engage in more meaningful discussions and develop better relationships rather than traditional coin shows....

Bring Coins to trade, sell, or buy... Safe and Secure Setting with Armed Security Provided by Off Duty Police Officers

Sheraton Hotel, Tarrytown NY ALL FREE Hope to see you there! Jon

PS; Please share this with as many folks that you can!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
Tagged:

Comments

• ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you would like to come up on Friday night and stay over PM for Hotel Discount Room Rate

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to reports on this unique event.... Cheers, RickO

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Looking forward to reports on this unique event.... Cheers, RickO

As well as I ricko and some others as well

• CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fabulous. Wish I could attend!

@ScarsdaleCoin said:
    If you would like to come up on Friday night and stay over PM for Hotel Discount Room Rate

Evidently the hotel is now completely sold out but there are many other hotels within distance of the show

• seanqseanq Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you happen to know the dates for any future gatherings? I don't think I can make this one but I would dearly love to attend another time.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

@seanq said:
    Do you happen to know the dates for any future gatherings? I don't think I can make this one but I would dearly love to attend another time.

Sean Reynolds

There will be one more for 2023 it will be Sat October 7th, with a new group of dealers... Hope you can join us for this one...each one has its own exhibits, dealers, activities... Jon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file