Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Suspicious eBay seller

I've seen this seller, "Sius Buddhas" or "ssarah712," in several item listings in my saved searches recently. All of their auctions have "buy it now" prices in their listings:

Another thing is, they all of a sudden have over 23,000 listings for all kinds of things (mostly collectibles, including lots if rare coins,) but no sold items in the past ninety days:

Side note: in the picture above is three of their listings, all of which are pattern coins. You may recognize the photos as coming from listings from other sellers on eBay.

They have lots of feedback, but it's all for Buddha statues.

Excuse me for being all over the place, it's midnight and I'm tired. You should probably just check out their store for yourself to see what I'm talking about. Here's a random listing of theirs so that you can visit thier store.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394649603446?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=QOIuwAvkSvu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=ws-7tvnjshe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I'm not exactly sure what to do about this. I think there's a similar thread going on right now, but I wasn't able to see the seller's name because the listing was removed.

Happy memorial day!

Young Numismatist

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file