Home U.S. Coin Forum

1963 FS-101 I think. what you think?

silviosisilviosi Posts: 458 ✭✭✭
edited May 26, 2023 9:23PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi, I find a new FS between my coins. It is an FS-101 if I am not wrong. This time I hope the photos are better to show what I see. I hope I will have an 66 (doubt) but at least 65.

PS: take the photos it is an art not just click if we want good results. I have to learn more. I took the picture in an 2x2 because I want critics. To many picture ? maybe and I am sorry. Took with my new system from RAY. THANKS, DAN for RECEMMENDATION

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE. MARK TWAIN

Comments

• FlyingAlFlyingAl Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it to me. Congrats!

Coin Photographer.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think so!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good find.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silviosi ... Looks like it.... the last picture was good, showed slightly split serifs. Cheers, RickO

• cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, you got it! I always liked that one.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file