Home Metal Detecting
Options

Rocks

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem living in the desert is that we never find coins...........just rocks.
bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG ... WOW!! Now that is a very, very nice 'rock'.... Little bit of quartz mixed in.. Did you pan it or dig it?? Great find..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know you've picked up some meteorites along the way. Nice nugget! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@ricko said:
    @AUandAG ... WOW!! Now that is a very, very nice 'rock'.... Little bit of quartz mixed in.. Did you pan it or dig it?? Great find..... Cheers, RickO

Metal detected it. Sold it long ago but the memories are great. I actually found two that were almost exactly the same weight within 1/2 mile of each other.... I'll look for pics on that and post if I find.
    bob :)

• Options

@AUandAG.... Great MD find for sure.... Look forward to the other pictures. And good luck in future hunts. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@RickO> @ricko said:

@AUandAG.... Great MD find for sure.... Look forward to the other pictures. And good luck in future hunts. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

thats different and nice

• Options

@AUandAG ... Really nice nugget... Thanks for showing us. Cheers, RickO