Home Metal Detecting

Awesome year so far...

I've been having a great year for good find including a couple gold rings, a sterling earring, old oil token and lots of clad, I'm up to almost 100.00 already in clad and cash that I've found. I also found a heart locket yesterday nothing in side as well as a big nugget ring that I believe is plated (rang 13 in the hole and 24 out) plus can see some greyish color under neath where the gold cooling is worn off

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gene2393 ...Nice finds.... Gold jewelry is great to find... Silver also, but gold is more exciting IMO. Cheers, RickO

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @gene2393 ...Nice finds.... Gold jewelry is great to find... Silver also, but gold is more exciting IMO. Cheers, RickO

Thanks ricko and definitely

• CharlotteDudeCharlotteDude Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great finds… love the field photos also!

Got Crust....y gold?
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a nice haul thus far

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a lot of fun hope you keep getting hits!!!

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you in an unhinged park. Nice finds

@pocketpiececommems said:
    Are you in an unhinged park. Nice finds

Thank you and it definitely is a good one. It's an old park that was built on an old landfill, been a park since the 60s or 70s I believe. It's a big park at around 60 acres total

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Old parks can be interesting.... Most need permission to detect. There is one here, very old, and I have been thinking about the old 'lovers lane'... Might be some 'discarded' rings in the shrubbery. Cheers, RickO

@ricko said:
    Old parks can be interesting.... Most need permission to detect. There is one here, very old, and I have been thinking about the old 'lovers lane'... Might be some 'discarded' rings in the shrubbery. Cheers, RickO

Yes they can be at this particular park I've found numerous modern coins and jewelry also been finding some of the old trash and odd relics, the other day I got an odd signal of about 22 turned out to be a small picture frame