Home Sports Talk
Options

Swami’s NFL futures 2023 Early addition

2»

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

I suffered a few losses and one very surprising wager still on hold.
    I needed an Arizona loss. Oops
    Losses
    Minnesota over
    Green Bay under
    Win
    Pittsburgh over

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2024 5:26PM

+920
    Going into tonight’s game with Buffalo needing to win to pick up +250

Most surprising futures losses?
    Jacksonville 8-3 dumps 5 of 6 not only to lose the division but out of the playoffs.
    I lost $220 on this but hedged Tennessee for $100 to ease the pain a bit.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2024 5:27PM

dueces Matt Prater just added 250$ to your total

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    dueces Matt Prater just added 250$ to your total

You’re right. I had that future at 100. Let’s add 150 to the total. Thanks @galaxy27

+1070

W.C.Fields
  • Options

+1320
    9-3 so far. Still 2 working

49ers
    Conference +350 for 100
    Super Bowl +1000 for 100

W.C.Fields
  • Options

+1670
    10-3
    One Still working
    I may be wrong but I think the Chiefs will be +3 in the Super Bowl. Depending on the money line I might hedge my last bet.
    Got two weeks to figure it out

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Looks like it’s opening at 9ers -1.5 and the money line is Chiefs even.
    @perkdog and others. So do I hedge the $1000 with just $100 on the Chiefs? More?
    What’s the options.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    Looks like it’s opening at 9ers -1.5 and the money line is Chiefs even.
    @perkdog and others. So do I hedge the $1000 with just $100 on the Chiefs? More?
    What’s the options.

I would absolutely hedge with Chiefs plus 3.5.

Hit the middle!!!!

• Options

+1670
    10-3
    Still have my 9ers bet working.
    I’m just hedging the 100 on the Chiefs +2.
    Really have no feel for this game. Can’t see myself betting against Mahomes but the 9ers are loaded but they’ve played like sh$t and should have lost both playoff games. So let it ride and enjoy the game

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    +1670
    10-3
    Really have no feel for this game. Can’t see myself betting against Mahomes but the 9ers are loaded but they’ve played like sh$t and should have lost both playoff games. So let it ride and enjoy the game

Agreed with all.of what you said, I do think the 49'ets are "Due" for a solid game. The second half against Detroit doesn't really count because it was just an epic meltdown by the Lions

• Options

@perkdog said:

@2dueces said:
    +1670
    10-3

Agreed with all.of what you said, I do think the 49'ets are "Due" for a solid game. The second half against Detroit doesn't really count because it was just an epic meltdown by the Lions

Agreed. It’s not like the 9ers had an epic comeback. Like you said it was the epic meltdown.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2024 12:45PM

it's going to be a fascinating game. San Francisco probably has 6 famers on its roster, yet let's face it, they're lucky to be here. if they perform below expectations a third week in a row, they will not be getting sized up for rings.

is Purdy going to engineer an offense that fires on all cylinders against a defense that gave up a combined 10 second-half points to Tua Tagovailoa, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson? think about that. 10 total points to the Dolphins, Bills and Ravens in the second halves of those games. the KC D has been sick in the playoffs when it has counted most.

and then we have the guy wearing one-five on the other side of the ball. unreal what Mahomes has done with a garbage receiving corps. turning chicken sh*t into chicken salad all season long. he has been efficient and hasn't turned the ball over. he absolutely thrives when he's a dog: 10-1-1 against the spread and 9-3 SU. with all due respect to Jordan Love and Jared Goff, that's not who the Niners are playing tomorrow. Patrick Mahomes will not let them off the hook. this is a dude who is on the verge of being thrust into the GOAT conversation if he pulls it off tomorrow.

and then we have Andy Reid, who is a mastermind when given an extra week to game plan for an opponent.

and then we have the Taylor Swift effect. is her team and her beau really going to lose tomorrow?

that's the analysis from someone whose wagers have left a lot to be desired lately. best of luck fellas

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't forget about KC's Steve Spagnolo.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    edited February 11, 2024 8:53PM

+1570
    Still an incredibly great futures bets.
    +800 weekly
    Respectable

• 2370 season total
    • 3200 started season
    • 5570 for next September
    W.C.Fields