Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

[CLOSED] LordM CoinTalk Giveaway #94 (pick your prize)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 1, 2023 5:04PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

~THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED~

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-94-pick-your-prize.405129/

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan said:
    Enter on:

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-94-pick-your-prize.405129/

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

If you would be so kind, please enter me in your #94 giveaway.
    I would like the ancient coin, lot #1.
    I still do not own any of these coins and it would be a great one to pass on.
    Thanks again @lordmarcovan for your continued generosity.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    edited May 2, 2023 9:37AM

@WAYNEAS - I have posted an entry over there for you.

Good luck in the drawing- there have been a couple of occasions where someone from this site won one of my CoinTalk giveaways.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

Thanks for entering me.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

If you could add me there, i'm in for the ancient!

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Options

@VTchaser - you're in.

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭

I do not want to be entered, but I still cannot get CT to send me a password reset link.

imageimage

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭✭✭

This encouraged me to join CT. please mark my entry until they approve. I would choose lot one.
    Gratias tibi.

• Options

@Fraz said:
    This encouraged me to join CT. please mark my entry until they approve. I would choose lot one.
    Gratias tibi.

In case your registration process gets held up (I’ve been hearing stories of this), I will go ahead and post an entry for you.

• Options

Thank you. And, thanks for the fun.

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Count me in Rob. If I win, the coins will go to my daughter who is the only one of my kids that seems to have an interest in coins. Id introduce her to ancient coins.

• Options

@erwindoc said:
    Count me in Rob. If I win, the coins will go to my daughter who is the only one of my kids that seems to have an interest in coins. Id introduce her to ancient coins.

I’ll do it.

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭

I have been trying to join CT for past 2 weeks but always get server error could you please enter me in the giveaway if you have the time thank you you for your assistance it is greatly appreciated

• Options

@Conshyboy said:
    I have been trying to join CT for past 2 weeks but always get server error could you please enter me in the giveaway if you have the time thank you you for your assistance it is greatly appreciated

Will do. You just reminded me it’s time to do the drawing.

• Options

Masterswimmer on CoinTalk won the drawing.

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winner and thank you for the opportunity

• Options

Thanks for another great give-a-way.
    Congratulations to Masterswimmer.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

Thank you!