I refurbished and put together a Vintage Washington Quarter National Coin Album w/Wayte boards today
I polished the album binder cover with mildew inhibiting Astonish leather conditioner polish, strengthened the spines with Klucel G (Hydroxypropylcellulose) dissolved in 99% isopropyl alcohol, reglued loose page bindings with archival non-acidic Polyvinyl Alcohol glue, cleaned the acetate slides with eyeglass cleaner and transferred the coins from 2x2s and a couple of very old Whitman folders. So satisfying filling the holes. Only I still haven’t received the brown boot polish I ordered to touch up the spines where the yellow is showing through the brown color and I found I still need 1 quarter I thought I had. All of the things I used to refurbish the album were what I ordered last weekend after researching how the experts refurbish antique books and they all seemed to work quite well.