Home Sports Talk
Options

Can you imagine having the number 1 team with the number 1 player

olb31olb31 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

(maybe the bucks and Giannis or the Celtics with Tatum or the Nuggets with Jokic) and just releasing them. No plan no trade no back up and right in the middle of the playoffs. Sounds unthinkable.

But today it happened. Albeit in another realm of our world.

Just goes to show you, no matter how dumb you think you are, there is always someone DUMBER!!!

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who got released? I checked espn and didn't see who it was.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

What realm?

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 491 ✭✭✭

?

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

?????

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2023 9:29PM

well, @hydrant agreed with the OP, not sure what that means...YMMV

ETA: though knowing Hydrant, I think he was just agreeing with that last line.

• Options
    wozymodowozymodo Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Tucker Carlson?

• Options

@wozymodo said:
    Tucker Carlson?

Yes, I believe this is the winner.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@wozymodo said:
    Tucker Carlson?

Yes, I believe this is the winner.

He could be talking about Don Lemon too though, we don't really know 🤷

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay I thought maybe he was talking about someone respectable who actually worked for a living but just some random blabbermouth on TV?
    Was that really worth posting about?

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

politics, politics, politics. It is the fastest way to get a thread locked or get banned.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    edited April 25, 2023 6:17AM

@craig44 said:
    politics, politics, politics. It is the fastest way to get a thread locked or get banned.

Even though i dont see any political talk, Who cares if this gets locked down its a stupid thread anyways, it's all about guessing what the heck the OP is talking about

• Options

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

Even though i dont see any political talk, Who cares if this gets locked down its a stupid thread anyways, it's all about guessing what the heck the OP is talking about

If anything, this thread got @wozymodo to comment over here in Sports Talk

Welcome, @wozymodo

I, too, am a coin guy who found his way here.

Sports Talk, where talking is a sport..that is done electronically...

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

you are right about the stupid thread part. I just dont want to see any regular posters get banned because they got lured into some political talk.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

you are right about the stupid thread part. I just dont want to see any regular posters get banned because they got lured into some political talk.

Agreed brother

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

Agreed brother x2

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.