Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

GREAT Customer Service from Daniel at PCGS Set Registry!!!!

So often it is only complaining you hear on these forums. I want to say that Daniel did a fantastic job getting a Cert. released so I could add it to my set. I am a bit challenged with drag and drop of images. No problem...Daniel said he would use his PCGS phone and we could do it all via text. Five minutes later the coin was in my set. I could not be happier...my wait on the customer service line was less than 5 minutes as well. Bravo Daniel and Bravo PCGS.

Comments

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is so nice to hear about positive experiences such as this.
    Thanks for sharing.

peacockcoins

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RLSnapper said:
    So often it is only complaining you hear on these forums. I want to say that Daniel did a fantastic job getting a Cert. released so I could add it to my set. I am a bit challenged with drag and drop of images. No problem...Daniel said he would use his PCGS phone and we could do it all via text. Five minutes later the coin was in my set. I could not be happier...my wait on the customer service line was less than 5 minutes as well. Bravo Daniel and Bravo PCGS.

I've had similar experiences with PCGS Customer Service.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

PCGS Customer Service has been aces for me.
    Paulina and Daniel have always taken care of my concerns in a very timely manner.
    They do work very hard to make sure that all concerns are resolved.
    I rate them, 10 out of 10.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here. When I read on this forum of people having problems with CS and Registry I'm kinda baffled. Although I don't make alot of calls to our hosts, when I do, my issues have been quickly addressed and most of the time are resolved by the end of the call. 100% satisfied with our hosts.