Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

[CLOSED] LordM CoinTalk Giveaway #88 (pick your prize)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

~ THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED ~

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-88-pick-your-prize.404328

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• cpoulos1cpoulos1 Posts: 40 ✭✭

I keep trying to sign up on the other sight and it keeps giving me a server error.

USAF
    MSGT(RETIRED)
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cpoulos1 said:
    I keep trying to sign up on the other sight and it keeps giving me a server error.

I'll post an entry over there for you.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Riley1955Riley1955 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2023 8:01PM

@lordmarcovan said:
    Enter on:

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

I as well keep trying to sign up on the other sight and it keeps giving me a server error.
    oops forgot #3

@Riley1955 said:

@lordmarcovan said:
    Enter on:

I as well keep trying to sign up on the other sight and it keeps giving me a server error.
    oops forgot #3

Sorry y’all have had issues. I’m only a mod over there, not an admin, so that server stuff is beyond my control, I’m afraid.

I’ll post an entry for you.

• GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

I have an account there, but cannot get into it. I have tried doing the password reset, but it will not send me the reset thingie. Can't look at cointalk from work, so it will have to wait until I get home to determine my choice if I were to win.

imageimage

I too can no longer access CT from work, except on my phone.

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can, please enter me in your latest give-away.
    Again, I would like the Roman coin if I win.
    Thanks, for your continued generosity.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

@WAYNEAS - will do.

@GaCoinGuy - I posted an entry for you.

• GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I tried again to get my password changed there, to no avail. I guess I will need to create a new account.

imageimage

@GaCoinGuy said:
    Thanks! I tried again to get my password changed there, to no avail. I guess I will need to create a new account.

That might get you permabanned. Two accounts with the same ISP is a big no-no.

• OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan said:
    Enter on:

Hey, having some trouble logging on, if you can I’d like to enter with the Morgan.

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

@Ownerofawheatiehorde said:

@lordmarcovan said:
    Enter on:

Hey, having some trouble logging on, if you can I’d like to enter with the Morgan.

I’ll enter you.

• I have two extra 1861 Bashlow Trialpiece 2nd Restrike Cents in Aluminum and Zinc. Both are in original pristine Capitol Plastics Holders. I would like to trade either one for the Tin in Capitol Plastics Holder. I am new to this, so I don't know how to negotiate a trade. I have been buying on eBay since 2010, which has provisions for protecting buyer and seller.

@Waynegk said:
    I have two extra 1861 Bashlow Trialpiece 2nd Restrike Cents in Aluminum and Zinc. Both are in original pristine Capitol Plastics Holders. I would like to trade either one for the Tin in Capitol Plastics Holder. I am new to this, so I don't know how to negotiate a trade. I have been buying on eBay since 2010, which has provisions for protecting buyer and seller.

Hi and welcome, but what does any of that have to do with my giveaway here? You should start your own thread (topic).