Home U.S. Coin Forum

I went 75%,,,,, 30 out of 40 at the sticker factory,,,,,,,,

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 7, 2023 3:11PM in U.S. Coin Forum

The QA Check sticker factory,,,,,,,, including a 1971-D MS67 Ike Dollar that now has BOTH a CAC sticker and a QA Check sticker,,,,,,,,, how many coins have both???

GrandAm :)

Comments

• goldengolden Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great %!

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually expected to go 38/40 but James is tough!!!!!

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:
    The QA Check sticker factory,,,,,,,, including a 1971-D MS67 Ike Dollar that now has BOTH a CAC sticker and a QA Check sticker,,,,,,,,, how many coins have both???

Pictures, pretty please.

peacockcoins

edited April 7, 2023 10:24PM

It is in the mail,,,,,, but here is it with just the CAC sticker.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see the posts referencing the QA sticker more often lately.... Seems this option is becoming popular... Not quite the import of the CAC sticker as far as I have seen.... Cheers, RickO

• CircCamCircCam Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

My opinion of QA changed forever after seeing James’ table in Portland in 2019. Eye Candy wow coins to the extreme…and I don’t even collect most of the types QA stickers.

Granted that was a small sample size but definitely assured me the guy operating the levers behind the curtain knows eye appeal.

• 1Bufffan1Bufffan Posts: 638 ✭✭✭
    edited April 8, 2023 12:18PM

I have never seen a QA sticker yet but has anyone ever heard of Eye Appeal seal? and what value does it add to a coin. I guess you can never have enough stickers.

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1Bufffan said:
    I have never seen a QA sticker yet but has anyone ever heard of Eye Appeal seal? and what value does it add to a coin. I guess you can never have enough stickers.

Isn’t this Berry Stupplers’s operation?

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

edited April 8, 2023 6:55PM

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭

Well done!

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

peacockcoins

• BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmmm...... the report format yoiu get back from QA looks surprisingly familiar.....

Well. Great results with nice coins. James Sego is a great guy and pretty smart in his declared arena.

:)

• CrackoutCrackout Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cameonut2011 said:

@1Bufffan said:

Isn’t this Berry Stupplers’s operation?

Barry Stuppler puts on a PQ sticker, James Sego puts on a QA sticker. It can get confusing!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file