Home Precious Metals

*** The Official April 2023 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay. Limit posts to things that only pertain to buying and selling; other comments/questions can be messaged privately to the seller/buyer so it doesn't clutter up the thread.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of April 2023; when May 2023 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2023 10:40AM

m

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 3, 2023 5:31AM

Plats!!! $50 1/2 oz Platinum Eagles. The price listed is back of most recent completed Ebay and/or Heritage sales. High res pics available on request - just let me know.

2005-W NGC PF69 UCAM - $$SOLD$$
    2006-W Burnished PCGS MS69 - $$SOLD$$
    2007-W PCGS PR70 DCAM - $$SOLD$$
    2007-W Reverse Proof PCGS PR70 - $880
    2008-W PCGS PR69 DCAM - $$SOLD$$

I accept Zelle or Paypal F&F (or regular +3.5%), and Hungarian Forint or Euros currency (newer notes). Personal checks must clear before I will ship.
    PM me if interested. Plenty of board refs available on request.

• aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2023 6:39PM

SPF on other site.

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • JJMJJM Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2023 12:53PM

Sold

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5, 2023 8:02PM

All gone for now

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 1, 2023 8:02AM

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    edited April 6, 2023 2:36AM

Sold

Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited April 6, 2023 6:40PM

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• JDsCoinsJDsCoins Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

WTB 1oz Generic Silver Bars
    Dont care about mint or look really just want to add to my collection :smile:

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

Want to trade: My BU Silver Eagles for your Euros and Hungarian Forint currency.

PM me if interested. Plenty of board refs available on request.

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2023 9:41AM

All sold

• jeffbuckesjeffbuckes Posts: 6
    edited April 23, 2023 10:00AM

Gone! Thanks for looking.

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2023 9:53AM

Weiss's Old Timey Silver Grab Bag!SOLD!!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super rare chance to buy vintage solid silver and gold rodeo buckles!
    These date from the early 1980s to 1990s. Each is solid sterling silver, hand-engraved, and each features a genuine MEXICAN GOLD COIN!

The Land O'Sports with a nicely toned 2.5 gold peso. The buckle weighs just under 2.5 troy ounces, but the hinged part is likely not silver. Fully hallmarked STERLING on the back.
    The 2.5 gold peso itself is running $175 if you can find them!
    Asking just $225 shipped, paypal:

Rich's Flyers with a 1906 5 peso gold coin. Appears to be gem BU, you can actually see the back through a window.
    Also just shy of 2.5 troy ounces and fully hallmarked STERLING thought the small hinged back part is probably not silver.
    The 5 peso is running about $300 by itself right now. Asking just $325 shipped!!

Both pieces for $510 shipped!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2023 1:42PM

2018-W $25 Proof 1 oz. Palladium American Eagle w/ Box & COA. The last one I saw sold was on eBay for $2356 on April 6th. Asking $2250 delivered. Paypal G&S only. I can send an invoice to you and will ship out within 48 hours of payment. Message with any questions. Note there are a few scratches on the capsule.

• wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2023 10:17AM

Taking offers on the whole lot or willing to break up.

Eclectic gold and silver lot consisting of the following:

One kilo Scottsdale silver stacker bar 32.15 Troy ounces .999%
    1999 BU 10 dollar 1/4 oz gold
    1909 half sovereign gold
    11 proof Eisenhower dollars
    2 Panama half Balboas
    5 1964 Kennedy half dollars
    7 1976 s proof Kennedy half dollars
    2 1968 s Proof Kennedy half dollars
    2 1969 s proof Kennedy half dollars
    13 1965 Kennedy half dollars
    9 1966 Kennedy half dollars
    13 1967 Kennedy half dollars
    11 1968 Kennedy half dollars
    19 1969 Kennedy half dollars ( one has a clip or PMD?)
    2 1970 D Kennedy half dollars
    Most of the Kennedy halves are UNC or SMS with some circulated ones as well. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. $2,050

• coinnerdcoinnerd Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2023 12:22PM

1977 Engelhard gold one ounce prospector. This is a nice proof like with cameo. $2,250.00
    some better pictures.

Original sheet of ten consecutive serial numbered Engelhard one ounce silver bars. Maple leaf type, plain back with raised rim. They were shipped from Engelhard this way. 50 sheets per box. This is only the third original sheet I have seen of the Maple leaf type. $550.00
    The bottom left bar came loose. I bought it this way.

Prices include shipping.
    check or MO. PayPal add 3%

Thanks

edited June 19, 2023 5:16AM

m

edited May 10, 2023 9:10AM

All Sold.

edited April 28, 2023 7:06AM

SOLD

• CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinnerd said:
    For Sale very close to melt.
    100 Balboa of Panama proof. Coin is in original issue box with COA. .236 AGW $475.00 Plus shipping

$100 of British Virgin Islands proof. Coin is in original packaging with COA. .2054 AGW $415 Plus shipping

Check, Money Order or PayPal friends. Regular PayPal add 3%

@coinnerd - I have interest in buying both coins. Would you be open to payment upon delivery? I have bought and sold here with tons of references. Have not done a deal with you yet so would prefer to pay upon delivery. If not I totally understand.

Thanks

@crusty - PM sent

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinnerd
    PM sent.

edited May 4, 2023 12:09PM

For Sale
    Two 1915 Austria 100 Corona coins. 098 AGW. I have two available. $2025 each. I will pay for postage.

Check, Money Order or PayPal friends. Regular PayPal please add 3%

edited May 14, 2023 10:00PM

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• bp777bp777 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭

$450 OBO (venmo, ppff, cash, or check). (6) 2oz Perth Mint Lunar Series II coins. Videos attached.

https://imgur.com/a/ZI3vPj0

https://imgur.com/a/Ko5sZsx

• bp777bp777 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2023 4:49PM

Sold shipped med prio box (venmo, ppff, cash, check). 15oz. (9) 2016 1oz Perth Mint Kangaroos and (6) 2017 Britannias. All in airtite capsules.

• pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4, 2023 6:16AM

Selling two - 1 gram Geiger gold squares in assay - lowest price I can find is around $90 each. Will sell both for $SOLD shipped (USPS 1st Class). PP FF preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

edited May 4, 2023 9:47PM

Very unique offering of six 100 gram silver bars. These bars are chunky and hand poured with some gorgeous rippling effects. Each bar comes with a felt bag and a COA (hallmarked). Only 175 produced with the numbering on the edge of the bar. They would make an excellent addition to any silver bar collection. Asking $700 for all six bars shipped Priority Mail at my expense. PP FF preferred:

Thanks for looking,

Tim

• justindanjustindan Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude PM sent yesterday.

edited May 10, 2023 2:33PM

Up for sale are 10 - 10 oz Geiger silver square bars sealed in the factory packing. The best price I can find on these highly desirable bars is around $350 on ebay and $326.70 on Bold. Selling as a set of 10 for $SOLD shipped Priority/Registered. Preferred payment method is Paypal F&F:

*Edited to add price is valid as long as silver spot remains under $26.50.

Thanks for looking,

Tim

• dcarrdcarr Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2023 10:58PM

@blitzdude said:
    Selling tubes of Gutter. 80 tubes available, $800 per tube. Years vary but each tube will all consist of same date. If you are looking for specific dates let me know and I will try to accommodate.

Rolls of 90% Gutter. Mercury Dimes, 10 available $125 each. Washington Quarters mostly Au/Bu 10 Rolls available $255 each. Walkers, Franklins and 64 Kennedy halves, 5 rolls of each available $260 each.

I accept personal check, USPS money order or if you reside in the wonderful Commonwealth aka Gods Country, we can arrange a meet up in person. Cash or Trade for the Metal of Kings.

THKS!

I will sell you all the "gutter tubes" you want for $1 per foot.

Why would anyone buy from you if you can't accurately describe what you are selling ?
    If a buyer paid for your "tubes of gutter" and received aluminum downspouts, they would have no legal recourse.

• dcarrdcarr Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    Unwritten rule that BSTs are off limits from attack on the seller or his product. It's the last sanctuary on the forum. JMHO

I'm trying to convince blitzdude that the chances of selling the items would increase if they were described as "rolls of silver coin" (or similar) rather then "tubes of gutter".

Most people call it constitutional silver. Never even heard the term gutter for it, but I have heard junk silver.

• Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭

The term constitutional silver is a new "younger mans term". What ever happened to the term pre '65 silver?

Even still use term pre '64 Winchester.
    Guess I'm old :(

Anyway good luck on the silver coin tube sales :)

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just tell me what you are selling, specifically, quantity, and price/terms of payment. Extraneous terminology is clutter. Cheers, RickO

• percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:

THKS!

How many coins per tube and what type of coin?

"Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2023 2:53PM

1oz Valcambi gold bar - Asking $2050 shipped and insured.
    Payment by check. Ships after clearing unless your a trusted member and we've done business before

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

@percyb said:

@blitzdude said:

THKS!

I'm obviously not blitzdude but will answer your question. There are 20 coins per tube and they are American Silver Eagles.

• KentuckyguyKentuckyguy Posts: 4
    edited May 12, 2023 12:33PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have 100 oz Asahi silver bar that I am considering selling at the upcoming coin show this friday in Gallatin TN.

I was thinking about posting it on here for $2750 shipped and insured express delivery.

Anyone interested in it?

I am new here, however I have been on the 1919a4, sturmgewehr, and gunboards forums for several years. Same name and icon.

If there is a will, there is a way.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a Mexico 50 Peso gold coin. Let me know if you have one that you want to sell. Thanks.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

@VanHalen said:

@percyb said:

@blitzdude said:

THKS!

I'm obviously not blitzdude but will answer your question. There are 20 coins per tube and they are American Silver Eagles.

Thanks. What about the dimes, quarters, and halves? Looks like a bit more than 20.

"Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

@percyb said:

@VanHalen said:

@percyb said:

@blitzdude said:

THKS!

Thanks. What about the dimes, quarters, and halves? Looks like a bit more than 20.

One would Assume, they are standard size rolls, $5 dime,$10 quarter, etc, but it always helps your listing to spell out what's actually going on.

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2023 9:34AM

Looking for JM 5 Oz Pressed silver bars. Thanks.

Loves me some shiny!
    edited June 19, 2023 5:15AM

bye