Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Summer Seminar Week 2 Grading United States Coins Part1

Hello fellow numismatists. I wanted to make you aware that there are a few openings remaining for the Fundamentals of Grading class during the ANA's Summer Seminar 2nd session, held June 25 - 28. The class will be taught by Rod Gillis, Mike Ellis & Brian Fanton. We have taught the class for many years and wish to end on a high note so we have agreed that this will be our last class that we teach together. My dear friend Ken Bressett, has also agreed to visit with the class as a roving instructor. We would love to work with and learn from you. Go to the ANA website for more information and to sign up. Deadline is May 1.

Comments

• Options
    mtn_scoutmtn_scout Posts: 98 ✭✭✭

I took the class last year with 2 of the 3 instructors and it was excellent!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dreamcrusher... I have heard good things about the class/training. Will it continue with some of the instructors? Or will there be no further grading seminars? Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DreamcrusherDreamcrusher Posts: 210 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @Dreamcrusher... I have heard good things about the class/training. Will it continue with some of the instructors? Or will there be no further grading seminars? Cheers, RickO

I am sure that new instructors will be ready to take over. I have agreed to teach the class at Summer Seminar, the WFM in Pittsburgh and the South Carolina Coin Show in October. Traveling has become such a hassle that I may decide to let younger instructors take the reigns after this year. New instructors with new techniques are always a good thing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file