Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thank You's Are Always Welcome 👍🏻

OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

The recent thread by @MWallace "Comment to member Zoins" thanking @Zoins for his contributions here reminded me of another individual who does a remarkable job of research and compiling current numismatic information on a weekly basis.

The weekly publication/newsletter is called E-Sylum, published by Wayne Homren. Have you seen it?

I'm not sure if Wayne is a member here or if any of you receive his publication. If you don't receive it or have never heard of it and you like @Zoins threads, you will love this weekly publication. Thank you Wayne Homren! 👍🏻 👍🏻

Here's a link to his site:

http://e-sylum.org/

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Comments

  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I don't know if Wayne is on the boards but he's a rock star! He publishes so much great content on E-Sylum!

  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Zoins said:
    I don't know if Wayne is on the boards but he's a rock star! He publishes so much great content on E-Sylum!

    Does he do that all by himself?

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The great thing about E-Sylum is that there's something in it for everyone. I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into it every week.

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    E-Sylum is a great source of information. I have subscribed. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file