Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Coin Collection

DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

I'm selling it.

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

Comments

• Options
    TrampTramp Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did your account get hacked?

USAF (Ret.) 1985 - 2005. E-4B Aircraft Maintenance Crew Chief and Contracting Officer.
    My current Registry sets:
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Carson City Morgan Dollars (1878 – 1893)
    ✓ Everyman Mint State Lincoln Cents (1909 – 1958)
    ✓ Morgan Dollar GSA Hoard (1878 – 1891)

• Options

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options

@Tramp said:
    Did your account get hacked?

No. It's just been 5 years since I've posted here.

• Options

The pic above is just a small taste.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

Put this on BST. It doesn't really belong on the main forum

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:
    Can you have a 3,623 post give-a-way contest? 😂 🤣

LMFAO. NO!

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

I'm just getting used to the new format here. Give me a moment or two to figure it out.

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DieClash said:

@OAKSTAR said:
    Can you have a 3,623 post give-a-way contest? 😂 🤣

LMFAO. NO!

Come on! See, you just hit 3,623. I can promise you they will all go to a good home! 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

I found the BST subtopic and reposted there

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DieClash said:

@jmlanzaf said:

I'm just getting used to the new format here. Give me a moment or two to figure it out.

Did I sound like I was rushing you?

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you built a nice collection.
    Similar looking coins under the same label is a plus IMO

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking coins... Will you be posting a full listing (detailed)? Certainly appears to be a quality group of coins. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file