Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ANA National Money Show Pickups. If you have any recent con pickups drop them down below.

A few of my unique pickups at the ANA show!

1927 Charles Lindbergh die trial medal by Medallic Art Company & 1924 Australia Automobile Club silver medal for a
fuel consumption test. A quick google search revealed the award for fuel consumption was given to a female driver that drove an early Ford vehicle (1924) and was able to get 30.2 miles to the gallon in Queensland Australia.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ColomboMr_Colombo Posts: 42 ✭✭✭

@Swampboy
    Beautiful coin & such an underrated series!

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way cool my coin brother. A lovely design and a true American hero. All I can say is, WOW!! Then, of course congratulations 👍👍

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Swampboy said:
    👍
    Cool medals.
    My National Money Show pick up
    My wife and I had fun looking at all the $10 Indians and we came home with this one...

A VERY pretty Indian Eagle 👍👍 I absolutely love that design and have a few that sits tight in my collection.
    Congratulations 👌

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some very nice acquisitions.... Really like the Gold Eagle.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 7, 2023 7:45AM

Cool medal Mr. Colombo!

Swampboy:
    Congratulations on the new Indian Eagle!
    Sparkling luster on one of my favorite coin designs of all time.
    Super sweet!

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file