Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Was finally able to change my user name

Just in case anyone else wanted to do the same seems like it is now possible.

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

Comments

  • Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks the tip - I’ve been wanting to change mine for awhile!

  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Project Numismatics said:
    Thanks the tip - I’ve been wanting to change mine for awhile!

    Same here for a few years now.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

  • SapyxSapyx Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So... who are you, again?

    Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

    Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)
  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2023 5:23PM

    @Sapyx said:
    So... who are you, again?

    Hahaha!!! KingofMorganDollars....just so the board members (world coins section) had a heads up especially if I want to use BST at some point.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

  • messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PillarDollarCollector said:

    @Sapyx said:
    So... who are you, again?

    Hahaha!!! KingofMorganDollars....just so the board members (world coins section) had a heads up especially if I want to use BST at some point.

    Might want to put that in your sig for a while.

  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @messydesk said:

    @PillarDollarCollector said:

    @Sapyx said:
    So... who are you, again?

    Hahaha!!! KingofMorganDollars....just so the board members (world coins section) had a heads up especially if I want to use BST at some point.

    Might want to put that in your sig for a while.

    Good idea and done thanks.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

  • sylsyl Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

    So, How do you change it? I looked and didn't see any way to get it done. I must have made a mistake when I joined in 2001 and it gave me the first 3 letters of my email address instead of a user name that I've had to use for 22 years..

  • BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would have liked to change mine after initially joining with university email prefix, but now it’s too late.

    If I did it would be to PillarsandPortraits, my Instagram handle. Maybe I should change that the VolcanosandSunfaces given my interest in the Republican issues.

  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @syl said:
    So, How do you change it? I looked and didn't see any way to get it done. I must have made a mistake when I joined in 2001 and it gave me the first 3 letters of my email address instead of a user name that I've had to use for 22 years..

    Go to edit profile then chose edit username.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Boosibri said:
    I would have liked to change mine after initially joining with university email prefix, but now it’s too late.

    If I did it would be to PillarsandPortraits, my Instagram handle. Maybe I should change that the VolcanosandSunfaces given my interest in the Republican issues.

    Make the change why is it to late? Just add the info to your signature and we all know your profile image anyways.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

  • sylsyl Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

    Yes, I guess that a rotating red maple leaf is enough clue to know that it's a US male transplant to Canuckville that's here.

  • OriginalDanOriginalDan Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's telling me I don't have permission to edit my username.

  • PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @OriginalDan said:
    It's telling me I don't have permission to edit my username.

    Maybe they put a stop to it because of these topics. Just a guess.

    Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

    Sports: NHL & NFL

    Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.