Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post Some 1932 to 1939 Washington Quarters

2»

Comments

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr_Spud

• Options

I like the consistent look of those quarters @Mr_Spud 👍🏻

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

Thanks, though I might look for a replacement for the 1937, one with the same look/grade but without the rim dings. Other than that I’m really happy with the set

Mr_Spud

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:
    Sorry @CoinHoarder! This is a 32 thru 39 thread and I posted a 1980!

That's quite OK. It's still a very nice looking quarter! :)

• Options
    edited June 21, 2023 5:44PM

@Mr_Spud said:

@OAKSTAR said:

Thanks, though I might look for a replacement for the 1937, one with the same look/grade but without the rim dings. Other than that I’m really happy with the set

I was just looking at my inventory. These are all duplicates. I thought for sure I had the perfect 37 for you. They were 35's & 36's, sorry. I would have just sent it to you if you liked it.

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

I was just looking at my inventory. These are all duplicates. I thought for sure I had the perfect 37 for you. They were 35's & 36's, sorry. I would have just sent it to you if you liked it.

Thanks. I’m most likely going to look for one of those, along with a few Franklins, Walkers and maybe a Morgan for a few other albums I’m working on filling the holes in at Long Beach tomorrow or Friday.

Mr_Spud

• Options
    mikee999mikee999 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    edited June 22, 2023 12:43PM

Big score at Long Beach today, now I can upgrade my one that had bad rim dings in my album, might be a point or 2 too high in grade though. I’ll have to see what it looks like in the album, I like them to look similar to each other🌞

Mr_Spud

• Options

@Mr_Spud said:
    Big score at Long Beach today, now I can upgrade my one that had bad rim dings in my album, might be a point or 2 too high in grade though. I’ll have to see what it looks like in the album, I like them to look similar to each other🌞

Hey, you found one. Great! It looks like it will fit nice from here. 👍🏻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file