Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

DONE

pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 25, 2023 4:07PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Happy February! Drop me a line if anything catches your fancy.

Certification #'s listed in parenthesis. My pictures aren't always the greatest, but I try to make sure they're accurate.

I didn't send these to CAC, so I don't know if the 1894 has been tried. Obviously the 1917-D went many moons ago (find the old auction archive), and it did go and make it.

Asking prices include Delivery. I prefer Zelle, although PayPal (FF or you pay the fees) works also. If I know you well enough, a Personal Check works, and USPS Money Orders are also acceptable from anyone.

1894 Barber Dime; PCGS AU55 (#39018410) ………. $ SOLD
Attractive luster and distraction free surfaces fade from brilliant centers to russet rims with touches of blue. A very nice coin for a ChAU.

1917-D Mercury Dime; PCGS AU55 CAC (#19375861)………. $ SOLD.
Pleasing luster, touches of color, very few marks and a great strike ... a very nice coin for a ChAU.

Thanks for looking! :)

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242

Comments

• Options
    edited February 24, 2023 9:08PM

Sunday afternoon bump.

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options

Weekend Bump

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options

I'll take the barber

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to have the Merc. Definite. Send a PM when you get a chance and cash is on the way!

Drunner