Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Is there anyone looking to buy a 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar.? Or a 1969 "s" DDOb/Re

I have these coins along with A bunch of 1950's nickels and I believe 2-3. 1941 Jeff Nickels and some others. But yeah I really wanna sell the 1969"Penny n the 1921"morganDollar as soon as possible . I'm open to negotiate...

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    bretsanbretsan Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Do you have pictures of the Morgan dollar? I have an MS64 that I am looking to upgrade.

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

I would like photos the 69s DDO

• Options

Sure just give a while cuz the .phone I currently have sucks. Lol. It takes pictures but very blurry. I got actually 2 of them I understand to.. that , there was some of those pennies that where forged.. so yeah I'd like to know if mine are real or fake. But we'll see I guess right. Lol. Oh they're NOT graded either so yeah

• Options
    matt_dacmatt_dac Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2023 6:57AM

You don’t have the 1969s DDO :(

Compare yours to graded examples viewable from a quick Google search.

I would be so happy for you if you really found one.

• Options

We’ll find out right. Ima post some pictures now.

• Options

• Options

Like I said I’m no Expert... but I clearly see doubling on the back and the front As well.. so idk.. like I said I haven’t gotten it graded or anything but it’s a Legit Lincoln penny from what I can feel and see. if anyone wants it.... pls take it take it off my hands. I actually have 1 or two more. I’ll look for them right now hive me a sec...

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are so sure it is the 69 S ddo, send it in for grading. But, like others have said it is not the 69 S DDO and you are going to be disappointed. If you have a coin shop in your area, take it to the coin shop and have them verify it for you.

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options

Thanks

• Options

believe me I appreciate your feedback.. I’m not much of a collector..and I don’t have money to send it out to get graded... but I did find 2-3 of these and we’ll just thought I’d share... and if anyone would want it...it’s there. Right. ?! But thanks like I said. I appreciate your input and I’m in the Los Angeles area there’s lots of coin shops.. I’ll stop bye one. One of these days and see what they say... doesn’t hurt to ask right. Thanks again

• Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

The coin shop is going to tell you the same thing that we are telling you. If it was actually a double die 69-S you would probably have a bunch of messages asking how much you want for it.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

Hahahahahahahahaha
    Yes... stop by those LA coin shops

• Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2023 9:04PM

Your cent is not a doubled die cent. The reverse side is not supposed to show any sign of being doubled… only the obverse.

Your obverse does not show any sign of doubling either.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    Anthony_B111Anthony_B111 Posts: 39
    edited March 4, 2023 1:37PM

Thanks everyone for u comments I’m new like I said. I have maybe a Year n half learning about coins. And so I believed what u saw was doubling. But I’ stand corrected n I’m okay with it. I actually appreciate the input. Here are some pictures of two others I have just so u guys can them and I guess give me a lil input. That 1st one I spent already as a normal penny. So. Yeah. It’s gone .. I’ll keep looking. And just so u guys know no just collect what I find in my change or when I ask others for THEYRE change. Lol. Ppl contribute cuz they know I’m into it.. so yeah. Also. Theyre all Raw coins and I DONT QASH them at all. So yeah. I don’t have to money to send them in for grading. But we’ll see what happens hopefully I get lucky one day. Then I will. Enjoy these pictures. Of these other 1969 “s” pennies

(Correction)... I lost one of them. I thought I had it but it’s was a “60”. Not 69. But I’ll post the 1 other one it’s bad tho. I think but then again idk.

• Options

• Options
    silviosisilviosi Posts: 456 ✭✭✭

None of your coins is DD's

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE. MARK TWAIN

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

As you did not say anything or ask anything about this last coin I can only assume that you think you have found another ultra rare 69-S doubled die coin. You have not, what you have is what used to be a normal Lincoln cent that is very badly damaged, likely run over many times in the parking lot of your local walmart.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like some of these coins are parking lot finds.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    silviosisilviosi Posts: 456 ✭✭✭

If you want to sell better go with the Morgan's then the 1969.

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE. MARK TWAIN