Home Q & A Forum
Options

Mule Die Clash Coin

2»

Comments

• Options

Lol!!

• Options

So are you the "overseer" of the grave yard shift? Oof this site??

• Options

And did you look at the 1956 D coin sweetie?? I feel as if that's an easy one 😁

I know I'm right on the mule coin, but I have another strange conundrum. Are you ready for it? And do you know anything about the $1 Pres. Coins?

• Options

I certainly don't want to stress you out and assume you know way too much🙄😉

• Options

But you've been so very helpful I can't resist...

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2023 11:41PM

"And did you look at the 1956 D coin sweetie??"

Yes, it looks like a nice one! <3

"I certainly don't want to stress you out and assume you know way too much"

No stress here.
    I don't know too much..... I don't even know your favorite color. :p:D

"And do you know anything about the $1 Pres. Coins?"

I know they are worth at least a dollar. ;)

• Options

Lol... Ok so you got me back😉
    Please try to solve the newest riddles I have, would you please???

• Options

Vamza...
    I mean $1 Pres errors 😜 Specifically with the "side lettering? I have studied the "striking " procedure.... But unfortunately I haven't brushed up on my Martian🧟 in quite sometime🤔🙄

• Options

What questions do you have about the edge lettering?

• Options

Vamzarockin':
    Hi😊 Okay so I'm a little afraid of asking 🙄 But.... Ok I'll risk it.... 🤣 On the Pres Dollars, via PCGS and Pres Mint info, I see they have some error coins. The ones on both sides make total sense to me. However, I have (be 🤐 quiet) one that has the Inverted edging which is easy to understand, but also (2) backsword "2" s (like a clash).
    Now, one person said that it could be incidental. But I find that extremely hard to believe not only bcuz of the positioning of the 2's on the edge, but the fact that both backsword 2's are raised. Now I may not be a rocket scientist anymore, but I'm also not totally stupid🤔😉 (at least outside of the coin world🤣🤣). I highly doubt an incidental strike, from a recessed hit, would leave two perfectly raised 2's, let alone be centered and facing two different ways. Have you heard of this at all? Yes, I know what you're going to say, but even without a picture, holding all things constant.... Not gonna happen, right?

• Options

Btw, the two facing ways: one would be North & South (using obverse& reverse) and the other direction would be Easy and West (laying backswords-sideways)....🙄🤔🤔

• Options

Also, your eye appt. had been postponed. She feels the Snellen Chart may be far too challenging for your sight range. And also, she's ordering higher magnification fittings for the Proropter & Auto Refractor🤣🤣🤣😉🥰

• Options

Oh gosh. In regards to your "must be an off Center clash".... Yes, considering I hope center means what I think, there are lots of them (strikes).

• Options

"but also (2) backsword "2" s (like a clash)...... but the fact that both backsword 2's are raised."

Not sure how you could get 2 backwards 2's that are raised, sorry. :/