Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mint sewn bags of Lincoln cents.

Anyone know what mint sewn bags of Lincoln cents from 1995 go for these days? I have 5 feb and March dated bags I want to get rid of. I don’t have time to go through through.

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Generally just a tad over $300.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check what's being offered on the bay. Are they 5k bags?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Shane6596Shane6596 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bay you can probably sell them for $250-300. 5k mint sealed. Some are asking close to $600 for 1995's but theyre not moving at that price.

Successful BST transactions with....Coinslave87, ChrisH821, Walkerguy21D, SanctionII.......................Received "You Suck" award 02/18/23

• Options

They are 5,000 cent bags.

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't remember the dates the doubled die appeared. Is that generally known, what bags are more likely to contain them?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Miketheman625 ... Welcome aboard.... Once you determine what price you want, the Buy, Sell, Trade forum (BST) is a great resource here. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file