Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Let's see your Docs! (Julius Erving) stuff!

I just have a couple of cards and a jersey but I'm a huge fan. I do collect outstanding photos of him but only have found 4 that I have purchased. I'd like to see what the guys here have.

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

Comments

• Options
    BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

Nice looking and...only 7 bucks for a basketball!

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

• Options

@sayheywyo said:

All-Star card

Brother, you've gotta scan that better. It's an unreal card. Please share a crisp image of that one! B)

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

sayhey and I clearly don't have scanners. I really need to buy an Epson soon.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

That had to be really exciting!

• Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭

Love that '72 All Star. Sort of foreshadows his classic Converse ad from several years later in that it's Julius levitating while Billy Paultz gazes up at him in awe.

I've also always loved this Sporting News NBA Register cover image. This one isn't mine but mine is very similar. Matte finish surface which looks pretty cool but would probably be a bit of a challenge for signatures.

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭

@BuckHunter68

Cakes is right... phone picture, no decent scanner. Thanks for the kind words...........

• Options
    GeneralJimGeneralJim Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Poor photo but don’t own a scanner . The only “Doc” I own sadly .

looking for 1988 Fournier estrellas stickers , 1985 Prism Jewel stickers , anything Jesse Owens .

• Options
    Cs223406Cs223406 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

Awesome stuff all around.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS