Home U.S. Coin Forum

Just found What I believe to be a 1957 D RPM Stage C

Been searching a bunch of Lincoln Cents I have accumulated over the past year. I found what I believe to be a 1957 D RPM Stage C. I want to share with you all and see if I got this one right. VV has these types listed, I think I see the Die Clash on the N in CENTS, though I don't see the die clash in front of the 1.

Comments

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a great close-up image.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then give us a close-up of the N.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• arby96arby96 Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

No, I don't see it on yours.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Well, here's the chip.

• DCWDCW Posts: 6,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pull! Did you find it roll searching?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

No doubt that is it.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@arby96.... Nice find and great pictures..... Cheers, RickO

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it to me. Congrats.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

@DCW said:
    Nice pull! Did you find it roll searching?

Its more like coin machine overflow searching, When I go to my Credit Union I always check the coin overflow and I have one teller that also collects that from customers when the machine is being difficult taking the pennies and they go to the teller and cash them in. I have a great teller that takes care of my wants. I have collected a large bags of LC's last year and I'm now going through them.

@OAKSTAR said:
    Well, here's the chip.

Oakstar, it looks like a die chip to me, yet Variety Vista has it marked as a Die Clash.

edited January 31, 2023 1:15PM

Yes, that's what I meant. Die chip. I don't know what part of the coin Variety Vista is exactly looking at.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it to me. Congrats.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good pictures=good answers.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon

Thanks everyone for their feedback.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file