Home U.S. Coin Forum

Damaged Lincoln

2001 Lincoln cent.

POST MINT. ❓❓![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/ra/ygft6js7jt7z.jpg "")

Comments

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wandering the parkinglot looking for coins?

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,417 ✭✭✭✭

    What is the point of this thread? Are you asking us to confirm that is is a damaged cent? If so, then yes, I will confirm it is a damaged cent. Spend it.

  • OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2023 6:09PM

    I give these type of OP's a little more leeway. Looking at his other threads, he's obviously a novice to coins and the forum.

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2023 6:15PM

    Phil tries. He ain’t a whiner. Sometimes his photos show promise. I would hate to be smartassing a kid with the nads to post.

  • OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

    He's a kid?

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2023 6:19PM

    Dunno. I started to think.

  • wozymodowozymodo Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

    @Fraz said:
    Phil tries. He ain’t a whiner. Sometimes his photos show promise. I would hate to be smartassing a kid with the nads to post.

    ... AND he has grenades!

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2023 6:35PM

    Is that his posted pic?

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @OAKSTAR said:
    He's a kid?

    Well I guess one of them is......... :)

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yes.

  • OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Steven59- Don't make me come over there and make soup out of your ducks!! 🤣 😂

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @OAKSTAR said:
    @Steven59- Don't make me come over there and make soup out of your ducks!! 🤣 😂

    Bring carrots and celery - I have potatoes..............

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @OAKSTAR said:
    @Steven59- Don't make me come over there and make soup out of your ducks!! 🤣 😂

    If those ducks are laying eggs then they're worth their weight in gold. Or atleast silver.

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I don’t know if @Jimnight confirmed that Phil were a youth, or if he liked the goat GIF.

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2023 7:10PM

    @JBK said:

    @OAKSTAR said:
    @Steven59- Don't make me come over there and make soup out of your ducks!! 🤣 😂

    If those ducks are laying eggs then they're worth their weight in gold. Or atleast silver.

    SHHHHH!

    Oh look, a manufactured crisis!!!!!!!!

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @OAKSTAR said:
    I give these type of OP's a little more leeway. Looking at his other threads, he's obviously a novice to coins and the forum.

    Moderation should award you a promote for your post.

  • OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Fraz said:

    @OAKSTAR said:
    I give these type of OP's a little more leeway. Looking at his other threads, he's obviously a novice to coins and the forum.

    Moderation should award you a promote for your post.

    If the OP is a kid, I'm in the right thread! 🤣 😂

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • BamaphilBamaphil Posts: 113 ✭✭

    . I posted a damaged penny. Everyone came out of the woodworks. I have never had 18 comments in that short amount of time. So y'all want to be a smart-asses and criticize ect. .Ok. Age, a few of ya wanted to know. Irrelevant . I'm probably older than most of you. . Novice was mentioned also and you're right I am a novice there's no other words for it. Kudos . Maybe you'll get a badge for that. But I digress. For all y'all who this concerns. This just proves that I am the most interesting person who's posted tonight.Namvet69 I was in country also. 2 birds 1 stone.

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you for straightening me out—please stick around.

  • emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Just my thoughts in picture it.

  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Bamaphil ... Definitely a damaged cent... Probably not older than I am... Relax, it is a hobby, do not let some media replies bother you... We have both seen enough of life to know that social media is two dimensional and keyboard cowboys revel in it.... Have fun with coins and keep posting.... Cheers, RickO

  • OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Bamaphil said:
    . I posted a damaged penny. Everyone came out of the woodworks. I have never had 18 comments in that short amount of time. So y'all want to be a smart-asses and criticize ect. .Ok. Age, a few of ya wanted to know. Irrelevant . I'm probably older than most of you. . Novice was mentioned also and you're right I am a novice there's no other words for it. Kudos . Maybe you'll get a badge for that. But I digress. For all y'all who this concerns. This just proves that I am the most interesting person who's posted tonight.Namvet69 I was in country also. 2 birds 1 stone.

    If you were in country, then you should know constructive criticism when you see it. It will keep you alive.

    Have a personality, don't take things personal and you will fit in fine here. We all love coins and want to help each other.

    Semper fi brother!

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Obvious damage.

    All glory is fleeting.
  • @OAKSTAR did you get your badge yet ❓
    FYI nothing was constructive in those posts. And that's all I have to say❗❗

  • FrazFraz Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That says a lot, I regret that we did not help.

  • bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

    🥴

    Ken
  • PizzamanPizzaman Posts: 226 ✭✭✭

    @Bamaphil said:
    . I posted a damaged penny. Everyone came out of the woodworks. I have never had 18 comments in that short amount of time. So y'all want to be a smart-asses and criticize ect. .Ok. Age, a few of ya wanted to know. Irrelevant . I'm probably older than most of you. . Novice was mentioned also and you're right I am a novice there's no other words for it. Kudos . Maybe you'll get a badge for that. But I digress. For all y'all who this concerns. This just proves that I am the most interesting person who's posted tonight.Namvet69 I was in country also. 2 birds 1 stone.

    Let me get this straight, you were trolling for attention?

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Bamaphil said:

    [ This just proves that I am the most interesting person who's posted tonight!]

    I'm kinda thinking NOT!

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file