Home U.S. Coin Forum

Order received 1/11...varieties attributed 1/20...shipped 1/26

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 26, 2023 1:22PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I, like so many others, frequently check on the status of our orders, and was surprised that part of my submission has already provided expected results. Now hopefully the crossovers produce some favorable grades to go alongside the variety attribution.

Including one top pop

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...

Comments

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

that is fast, was it just a variety and re-holder?

congrats on TOP POP

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2023 8:34PM

@davewesen said:
    that is fast, was it just a variety and re-holder?

congrats on TOP POP

Yes, variety attribution with reholder.

Here is another, 1853/4 25C

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coins.... From the picture, I thought the 1892 was a low MS.... Cheers, RickO

• LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:
    I, like so many others, frequently check on the status of our orders, and was surprised that part of my submission has already provided expected results. Now hopefully the crossovers produce some favorable grades to go alongside the variety attribution.

Including one top pop

that is FUUUUNNNYYY.

there are only 3 attributed in pcgs plastic, all 3 are AU. WHHHHATTTT!

must be one tough son of a gun and/or a sleeper. touche for your work and top pop!

ngc has only 1, 1 i say, 1 ! in au 55

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

Here is one of the 1849/6 H10C

• keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
    edited January 21, 2023 6:14PM

.> @LanceNewmanOCC said:

@oih82w8 said:

Including one top pop

that is FUUUUNNNYYY.

there are only 3 attributed in pcgs plastic, all 3 are AU. WHHHHATTTT!

must be one tough son of a gun and/or a sleeper. touche for your work and top pop!

ngc has only 1, 1 i say, 1 ! in au 55

The next lower grade, AU55 belongs to a former member who used to specialize in dimes.

• LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:
    The next lower grade, AU55 belongs to a former member who used to specialize in dimes.

cool. i THINK i know of whom you speak.

as a side note for my memory's sake, you posted that coin previously, right? it looks familiar.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

edited January 21, 2023 7:41PM

Yes @LanceNewmanOCC , I have posted it/them mid last year, I just got them sent off for attribution.

Moving right along...

I got my hopes up when I received an email from our host stating;

"Good news! Your grades for submission #xxxxx are ready for your review!"

Of course I knew the grades on this variety attribution submission. Automated response, I know.

...and out the door!

"Good news – your PCGS mail day is coming! That’s right, order #XXXXXXXX has shipped."

Less than a month turnaround on a variety attribution / reholder order.

• RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2023 12:40PM

First congrats on your submission. I have 4 coins in since 10/27/2022 and I was going to send them all in for reholder and varieties but since I was using my voucher I thought might as well let them regrade. Bad Mistake on my part. 90 days today in grading and I know there not even cracked out yet cause there all still showing in my sets...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
    edited February 10, 2023 7:10AM

My last TrueView of this order was uploaded today;

1845-O 50C WB-1 RPD, FS-303 XF40

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file