Options

todd bowles is supposedly a defensive coordinator

olb31olb31 Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

career record 34 - 51. says it all.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why did Tampa hire him? It’s obvious his out of his realm with the offense.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2023 4:47AM

I LOL'ed when I found out they hired Bowles in the first place

• Options

The bucs looked much better with Arians.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bowles is really really bad.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Vikings need a new D coordinator. Another year at the bottom of the defensive stats.
    Made 1 stop in the playoff game.😩

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

@JoeBanzai said:
    The Vikings need a new D coordinator. Another year at the bottom of the defensive stats.

Yeah i took the giants with the points because their defense stunk it up most of the year. They need to run the ball more too. two great RB's. They should both have 12 carries or more per game.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

@olb31 said:

@JoeBanzai said:

Yeah i took the giants with the points because their defense stunk it up most of the year. They need to run the ball more too. two great RB's. They should both have 12 carries or more per game.

Cook might be gone next year because of salary cap issues.

I told several friends that I expected the Giants to win.

Vikings will be getting a couple of high draft pick defensive backs next year that were injured this year. I was surprised that their pass rush wasn't better this year.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set