Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

70% off Numismatic Books 15% off Currency & 8% off on most other listings

My Christmas break is just about over and will be heading back to Seton Hall University to begin the Spring semester. NGC was kind enough to invite me back for my fourth internship over the holidays and I capped it off by visiting the FUN show in Orlando. During my four internships at NGC, I have gained a lot of numismatic knowledge while becoming friends with some outstanding people. I am looking forward to heading back down to Sarasota this summer and thank NGC for the opportunity.

I have spent the past week purchasing a great amount of new inventory for my eBay store. Added more than 500 listings over the past few days including US and world coins, exonumia, a little bit of currency and some collector bullion coins.

I have marked down all numismatic books 70% and US and world currency 15%.

You can use this coupon code for all other listings except bullion - BACKCOLLEGE8 It is an 8% off coupon.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my store and making purchases. I do combine ship so please take a look at all of the categories you may have an interest. Ship both domestically and internationally.

Lastly, my next article in the Numismatist will appear in the February issue which should be mailed in the next couple of weeks.

Use this link to visit my store. https://ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny

Happy collecting,

Kenny

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.