Home U.S. Coin Forum

1964 D Kennedy half, what finish is it?

2»

Comments

• I'm going to grab a beer and find some local hands to get this to for an option more word worthy. Not some go get it graded well give you 80-90% awesome sauce. I want real appeal.

• Bellevue rare coins nice place. 80-90% forgot that pat.

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

congratulations on such a stunning find. let us know what it grades

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• hummingbird_coinshummingbird_coins Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Masscash1 said:
    Not much to debate about ddm is that what should be said , I don't know....😃

Doubled die mintmark???

Young Numismatist • My Toned Coins
    Life is roadblocks. Don't let nothing stop you, 'cause we ain't stopping. - DJ Khaled

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

The beer will cost more than that half is worth. Dont celebrate just yet.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• FrazFraz Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

He puts me in a mind of Borat. I hope that he returns feeling better than the owner of the AU details 55DD feels.

• AtcarrollAtcarroll Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    I couldn’t agree more 🙀
    I actually have a 64 Kennedy that was given to George Washingtons wife buy the mint director’s cat. Who by the way is my great, great X42 uncle😺

Little known fact, the mint director's cat was a night shift press operator in 1913, they say he had a penchant for nickles...

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 33,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fraz said:
    He puts me in a mind of Borat. I hope that he returns feeling better than the owner of the AU details 55DD feels.

Don't speaketh his name...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file