Home U.S. Coin Forum

The year, 2022 Coming to an End...

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 30, 2022 12:30PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guys,
In a reasonable and not-so-far fetched way. How would you want your Numismatic days to end?
Here's my wish.
Just picked this up. I'd be happy with some Wartime's and maybe a super error/variety?
Even, some key date wouldn't hurt. A Buffalo?

Now, how 'bout you guys?
Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2022 9:44PM

To be legitimate, and like Joey, you can onlyopen up rolls in your car if a coffee cup is present in the car. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds @Kurisu

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

B)

👍

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck to all roll searchers in the New Year... and also on your last rolls of 2022. I do not have any rolls to search today, but going to the market shortly, so will check my change. Cheers, RickO

• KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 31, 2022 9:15AM

Well Joey...just found something I've been searching for for literally decades :smiley:
    We were even just having a discussion about these in the CRH thread since I seem to be one of the only long-time hunters who has never found even one lol.

Came home with 4 customer rolls of small dollars from my visit to the far away Chase branches yesterday.

I have searched many MANY thousands of SBAs since we've known about the wide rim '79 and have never come across one.
    Until last night...but lol it's a very worn die parking lot coin.

...Maybe I should make it a pocket coin for a couple years to smooth it out and improve its condition :p

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy New Year!! And congratulations 🎊🎉🍾
    Now one of these days I’ll find a W quarter in the wild and hopefully experience the joy your feeling. Although it sounds like you’ve really been waiting along time 😁

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys are doing great! Cheers to a new year! I must say I haven't had much luck lately searching rolls, I always pick the wrong rolls I guess.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file