Home Sports Talk
Options

QBR thru week 16

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Number 1’s decision making has been much better the two games since the bronco game.
    He cut out the forced throws now he just needs to keep it up through the last two games and playoffs.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patrick Mahomes is a freak of nature. There isn’t anything he can’t do with a football. Well there is the QB sneak and honestly I don’t blame him.
    I’m really happy for you @Darin knowing the next decade or so you get to watch him for your team.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

2deuces……
    Seeing our QB’s at the top of that list is nice, but I bet you feel the same as me, a super bowl win this year would be a lot nicer.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2022 6:31PM

@Darin said:
    2deuces……
    Seeing our QB’s at the top of that list is nice, but I bet you feel the same as me, a super bowl win this year would be a lot nicer.

Probably alot nicer for him since the Bills have zero lol

• Options

It's hard to believe Mac Jones has a higher rating than anyone

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Ouch

• Options
    edited December 29, 2022 11:11AM

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

Ouch

I know, sorry but I think he is terrible honestly

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

Ouch

No worries, I'm off the Mac Attack. Last year he was my boy, but our relationship has fizzled.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

Ouch

No worries, I'm off the Mac Attack. Last year he was my boy, but our relationship has fizzled.

Same here brother

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

3-6 are unexpected to be that high but good for them. Look at what being only #13 gets you, kicked off your team in week 17, yikes. And being #15 gets you kicked off even earlier. Wow.

What were the Raiders and Falcons thinking, both Carr and Mariota were fine under the systems they were playing in. A qb is only as good as the system and the execution of the players around them, and if the coach calls the wrong plays, if the OT's can't block well enough, if the receivers do not get space from the defenders, etc. etc., then........... But still there were 15 lower than both of them including Brady, Cousins, Rodgers, R Wilson of which many think are great qb's and one is the GOAT. Removing these 2 from their teams is probably not going to solve their respective problems of losing games.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised to see Kirk Cousins that far down the list. As a Vikings fan, I root for him.
    Never thought of him as an elite QB but more of around 10th in the league or so.

Daniel
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Darin said:
    2deuces……

Probably alot nicer for him since the Bills have zero lol

Already got the photo of Billy B picked out for my tramp stamp. Getting the black outline started Tuesday

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about the much maligned (by most of media and many fans in NY, though I have loved this kid since he hit the field) Daniel Jones coming in at #11?

I give lots of credit to Brian Daboll though Daniel Jones is the guy on the field and deserving of praise, also. He has significantly improved on his weaknesses, really from his rookie year to entering this season. With 15 games on the books, I think he’s convinced the Giants to sign him. I’d give him 6 years at $150 (a relative bargain for a QB) and set up the next five years for the franchise.

This is a young team with a great nucleus of linemen on both sides with Thomas and Neal on O and Lawrence and Thibodeaux on D. An underpriced QB increases the prospects of keeping them…

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest