• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

Everybody dance now!

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea, No Comment😂
    MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS!

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the cream puff schedules for both teams manifested into a 7-7 flag football game. Both records are an illusion that the NFL loves. Dallas sells more merchandise and Eagles fans pack their stadium to beat up opponents fans and pelt Santa Claus with ice balls.
    My Christmas wish is one or the other plays San Francisco and gets the s… kicked out of them. One and done for both.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    My Christmas wish is one or the other plays San Francisco and gets the s… kicked out of them. One and done for both.

I think that is what most fans are hoping for

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Cowboys got lucky because Hurts was out. It will be different when they come to Philadelphia in the playoffs.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh no, not so fast, the Cowboys are gaining strength and experience, come playoff time we'll be ready. We're strong to the finish, toot toot!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Popeye loves football.
    https://youtu.be/MOdapIKIGy0