Home Sports Talk
Options

Congratulations Detroit Lions

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, they have a shot at the play-offs, and they might not be the team you want to meet first.

They deserve to be there more than the Green Bay Packers or the Tampa Bay Bucks.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just finish ahead of Green Bay............ :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 23, 2022 2:51PM

@BillJones said:
    Hey, they have a shot at the play-offs, and they might not be the team you want to meet first.

Watch out for the Lions!.... They're on fire!....I admit it....Goff is my favorite QB.... SO underrated... I couldn't believe the Rams traded him.....Stupid Move.....REVENGE BABY!....I Love It!....I'm going out on a limb...LIONS IN THE SUPER BOWL!

Believe It......He's Good!....Real Good!

Niners/Lions NFC Championship Game....Win Or Lose...Who Cares? I have my fingers crossed!..... Dream Come True!.....

GO LIONS!
    GO NINERS!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Lions are a lot better than my stinky Panthers, a freaking embarrassment.