Options

Reposting thread. Need Help on wether to upgrade this MS 67 Lincoln to

2»

Comments

• Options
    Clackamas1Clackamas1 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2023 10:49PM

@Walkerlover said:

What does the term OBW mean? Also why did you say what about 10 years from now if it has been in a stable 2005 older holder for 18 years and it is still pristine from the roll since 1939. Please explain yourself.

You are smart to isolate your coins in zip locks, I do the same. I take it a few steps further for some of the really rare ones and you can as well. This superb gem lives, unless I am taking it out to admire it, in an oxygen and moisture free environment. Collect every single one of those gel packs you get with electronics and stick them with your coins. This coin is still RD after 154 years; it came from someone who understood what you need to do; to pay attention after you release a coin from it's resting place from the decades.

• Options

Here is one of the finest for the year - later date see the strike difference. This is a 67RD - note the shoulder.

• Options
    WalkerloverWalkerlover Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

@Clackamas1 said:
    Here is one of the finest for the year - later date see the strike difference. This is a 67RD - note the shoulder.

Beautiful coin is it yours?

• Options

@Walkerlover said:

@Clackamas1 said:

Beautiful coin is it yours?

Yes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file