Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Grades finally popped today!

I turned in a World coin submission at the ANA in August. Grades showed up today. I am happy with the results. Now, how long until I receive the order back?

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@golden said:
    I turned in a World coin submission at the ANA in August. Grades showed up today. I am happy with the results. Now, how long until I receive the order back?

• Options
    Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

Once the grades pop my orders have shipped very quickly - like just a couple days.

Come on - tell us what you had graded!

On a side note, it looks like regular world service turn around time is back down (?!) to 60 days. Any other recent submissions that people have to comment on times?

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

My regular order that's in process just went into QA on day 42. Odds are it will be done around day 45. Most orders seem to be 2-3 days in QA in my experience (there are always outliers).

My world modern value submission that got sent in with the regular sub got grades after 33 business days. That one finished 2 weeks ago.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• Options
    MrBreezeMrBreeze Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2022 6:40AM

My Collector’s Club submission went in to the system on 10/31 and is in the “grading” stage.

• Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭

I'm waiting on an order submitted at the Chicago ANA.

Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

PCGS is tight these days!

• Options
    SimonWSimonW Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭

9/16

It says grades and images are availabile, but they aren't. Been that way for weeks. I assume they encountered a quality control issue.

I'm BACK!!! Used to be Billet7 on the old forum.

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received my order back today after 84 business days.

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

I submitted some British India and Panama coins to GC on 4/5/22. Most finally listed the morning of 12/20/22. To say I'm completely UNIMPRESSED is the kindest I can be.

• Options

So where is it best to get foreign coins graded, and also where is it best to get paper money graded?