Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Jordan exposed. If you can prove this wrong STEP UP!

2»

Comments

• first off- hamilton is no kobe.

2nd- hamilton averages pretty much the exact same numbers with or without jordan as I showed.He avg 2 more points with jordan, but that's because he averages 3 more minutes of play. You should score atleast 1 more basket in 3 minutes.

3rd. Hamilton averaged less points without jordan kobe on the other hand averages more points, rebounds, and his assists stay the same without shaq.

• ebok- wjere did you copy and paste that essay from? I guarantee you did not write that buddy.
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• ahendi- I guarentee you ....you can't argue it without lying.

• SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    ebok, I think I speak for the majority of this board when I say shut the fu(k up
  • lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    SHut UP!!!!! NO ONE GIVES A D@MN!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • haha if you guys didn't give a d@MN then why are you replying to MY POST?

Go play with your guitar and wear your black tshirts outside slipknot. Yeah you

lafrentz- just go commit suicide.

• SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    stereotyping me, huh? just automatically assuming all I wear is black? so kind of you.....
  • oh I know all you do is wear black.

All guitar freaks have a closet full of black tshirts.

Na..the reason we post..is cuz we want you to shut your a$s up....go rape your kids...malest em....whateever your into...fingerin ur as$...hell i dunno...prolly somin freaky...jus shut the fu(k up

what ya got -

3 things he'll say
    something about a kid or son
    somehting about raef lafrentz floor cards
    or hurting me

thats all he know....

go jack off to kobe...lil bit(h....

can u take a clue NOONE likes you here.....
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • you know you get someone mad when they start writing storys.

let me call a WAHHHHHHHHHHHBULANCE for you both.

GO SUCK SOME DI(K F@G
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236

<< <i>first off- hamilton is no kobe.

2nd- hamilton averages pretty much the exact same numbers with or without jordan as I showed.He avg 2 more points with jordan, but that's because he averages 3 more minutes of play. You should score atleast 1 more basket in 3 minutes.

3rd. Hamilton averaged less points without jordan kobe on the other hand averages more points, rebounds, and his assists stay the same without shaq. >>

EXACTLY... because Kobe is a BETTER player than Hamilton... why is this so hard to understand?! in the end, Jordan makes Hamilton better... his numbers go up, not drastically because he's not a Kobe Bryant or Allen Iverson, but they do GO UP... they go down WITH Jordan because Jordan is the main scorer... Hamilton is not going to get the same numbers because his role decreases... and it's NOT JUST HAMILTON... look at the whole team... everyones numbers improved with Jordan on the court... look at the WHOLE picture...
    imageimageimageimageimage