Home U.S. Coin Forum

The newbie to numismatics. a 1955-S with an odd error, what is the called, is it important?

Hello everyone, I am very new to numismatics, and am working on, for me, a huge collection of a client, of about 600 - 800 coins. I have come across a 1955-S Lincoln 1C, with an odd error to it, that looks like is was ejected wrong, or something! 1) Is there a name for this type of error, and 2) Does it make it any more special at all? I have posted with two types of lighting, not sure if that is even helpful. Thank you, Sincerely, Greg.


Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file