Home Precious Metals

WTB: 10 GENERIC SILVER ROUNDS

Hi all!
Xmas is right around the corner and I always do 1 few ounces of silver as stocking stuffers for my little brothers. Looking for 10 generic round for hopefully 24ish a round?

Not looking for anything fancy or to break the bank just to keep a fun tradition going :)

Thank you all for any help!
Happy Holidays

Comments

• ike126ike126 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with the search for finding that for $0.60 over spot

• JDsCoinsJDsCoins Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

I know it's a super long shot, just trying to keep a silly Xmas tradition going ha

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

If $27 is close to $24 ish, I can help you. Another $8 shipping.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

From what I have seen, you will need to tac on another 3-4 dollars/oz.... Perhaps a bulk buy (get enough for next year as well). Cheers, RickO

Im open to twenty ounces?

Silver is diving today so maybe today is my lucky day :smile:

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes, you have to let the price come to you. Sometimes, you have to take a deep breath and strike while the iron is hot.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

A member hooked me up!!

I Greatly appreciate everyone on this forum :smiley:

Wasn't me. :blush:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    Wasn't me. :blush:

Hey now I truly appreciate all the knowledge that comes to the table and just the fact that there is such a fun awesome community with people just like you Twosides2aCoin :smile:

Thanks.... I try to stay true to both sides of the coin, and to people , at large. Glad you got hooked up at a very reasonable price (above spot),. Those deals are good to find. Don't be fooled, rather amused , by those calling it gutter metal. Those folks are part of us, too.

Thank you my friend!

This forum and all its members seem to be a team and help each other from what I see

As it were, I just sold ten Buffalo rounds in the capsule for $280., at the shop, today.

Anyone else ? I'll toss in a free gift. ( the tube).

My guy wants spot plus $4.50 and $25 shipping for this years Christmas rounds.

Going once. ...
    Going twice......