Home U.S. Coin Forum

What do you do for a living? (2022 Edition)

PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

The other day, while discussing a variance in decorum at coin shows in another thread, I had revealed that I work in sales. I was sent a pm by another forum member informing me that he too worked in the field, and was curious how many collectors in sales professions were on here. We had shared some thoughts the prevalence of collecting in some professions vs others, and I thought it would be interesting topic for a thread.

Upon my search of similar previous threads on here , I came across another one titled the same. It was 20 years ago in 2002, and it ran 14 pages long. As we all know, the landscape of contributing members has changed immensely in that time frame, and I don't think it would be a bad idea to resurrect the topic. I'm well aware of who some of the coin dealers and numismatic experts are on here, but otherwise I'm curious to see how the demographics look.

Up until 2019, I had only worked in blue collar professions - HVAC, Electrical, Septic Installation (lol). I started working as a sales representative for medical products in 2019, and today I own and operate a marketing company that does the same. Your turn now :)

Founder- Peak Rarities
Website
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

• DCWDCW Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

@braddick said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    Owner of 2 businesses...

ctf error coins https://ctferrorcoins.com

and

ctf photo https://ctfphoto.com/index

Your websites are so well laid out and professional. It is a sincere pleasure browsing them.
    I know for a certainty that if I needed your services, you would be the one I'd seek to hire.
    -Your nature photography is of the highest quality!

I honestly had no idea you were that skilled.

You didn't? He tells us in almost every thread!

I'm kidding (sort of) 😉

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file