Home U.S. Coin Forum

Something Different.

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, this should be in the currency forum, but...
Seeking for the Stars, odd numbers and the RED seals?

116 tries?

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2022 1:31PM

Quick check!
    Results:
    Only 1, way off center cut.

Oh well, that's it.
    :* thanks

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins On the lighter side, you enjoyed your coffee and your head is in the right space. The hunt continues. I also pull star notes everyday. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never really check my currency.... I often see star notes, red seal notes. I know people collect them, but never became interested in them. I do note unique serial numbers.... Used to save them for liars poker at the bar. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file