ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooops, try again ;):D

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link does not work.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jonathanbjonathanb Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2022 7:39AM

Is it rare? Yes. Out of billions of pieces struck each year, it is one of a very few that you own.

Is it valuable? No. Billions are produced each year. Despite what you might have heard in get-rich-quick videos, there is virtually no chance that you can find something valuable without looking at millions of coins.

• Options

Never mind I lost it, it was defintly an error (possibly lost a bunch of money) : (

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

?

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AkJackster... Did you lose the picture as well?? You could still post a picture for comments. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭

Must be one of those ultra-rare coins made of liquid that evaporate into thin air.

• Options
    MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2022 6:01AM

@AkJackster said:
    Never mind I lost it, it was defintly an error (possibly lost a bunch of money) : (

OK, I love this one. Semi-clickbait thread title, then produces NO photo, keeps asking questions anyway, then says there's no coin after all.

Seriously, there should be some kind of award for this. Could only be improved if he insists it's very valuable. Or did he..

• Options

@ricko said:
    @AkJackster... Did you lose the picture as well?? You could still post a picture for comments. Cheers, RickO

No, it is gone, dust, lost to history.
    The only thing I can do is thing of it, but its only when you lose something do you realise how much "things" do not matter

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Darn!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file