Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has anyone been harassed on the PSA set registry by another set registry member?

The last few weeks I have had a member who I am competing against call one of my PSA graded collectibles fake in their set title, create a title calling me names and now putting my full first and last names into the title of their set registry and guessing what cards I do not have in my sets. I am sure this person will continue to be creative and continue to utilize the set title feature to continue this behavior. Pretty weird.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    nendeenendee Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

PSA is very good at taking action if you notify them.

Cubs and Purdue Fan - Ouch!

My collecting blog: http://ctcard.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s the last thing you need.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

Definitely contact PSA about it...

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I obviously know who it is as we collect similar items and blocked him from all my social media 8 months ago but this is one area where I cannot.

Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

May I ask if they are a member here?

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was curious who this clown was, so I looked at a bunch of your sets, but couldn’t find him. I did however peruse your Nagurski master. Great stuff!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2022 2:27PM

I am sorry this is happening to you.

I hope this is just a face/heel play (afterall, you're talking wrestling cards) and the person hasn't actually turned psychotic.

• Options

@Cakes said:
    May I ask if they are a member here?

I have never seen them on the forums.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11, 2022 4:17AM

@Nathaniel1960 said:
    That’s the last thing you need.

Right? Makes me think of a Douglas Adams quote, when Zaphod Beeblebrox is dealing with an elevator that refuses to cooperate: "He didn't need this, he thought to himself, this of all things he had no need of."

• Options

@DBesse27 said:
    I was curious who this clown was, so I looked at a bunch of your sets, but couldn’t find him. I did however peruse your Nagurski master. Great stuff!

Yes, I thought it would be a good idea to request Nagurski on the registry since he had some early issues outside of the Chicle.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

PSA will take care of this.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

It would be funny if PSA blocks the certs of cards the culprit has in his registry sets from being in the registry :). Reads like the guy is doing the same sets as WCK. WCK wins. heh

• Options
    MantleFan23MantleFan23 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭

@Ridethelightning said:
    It would be funny if PSA blocks the certs of cards the culprit has in his registry sets from being in the registry :). Reads like the guy is doing the same sets as WCK. WCK wins. heh

For what this psycho is doing, I think that is a very appropriate punishment.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was he kicked off the registry?

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

He posted his warning email on Twitter and his set was renamed to his real name although he did change to "King" since then.