Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Toned Lincoln Proofs

tjrarecoinstjrarecoins Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
edited October 8, 2022 12:10PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I picked up a few Toned Lincoln Proofs this month for my set. A 62 in 67BN, 81 in 66BN, and a 2001 in 68RB. All three of them look incredible in hand! I'm always looking for new additions to my set so let me know if you have any! Also feel free to share your toned Lincolns in this thread. The 2001-S is a Top pop of 3, and I purchased the 81-S from Aaron Slager.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lilolmelilolme Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Neat coloring and especially if a set with similar looks.
    On the 2001 I am wondering what color on my screen is the Red of the RB grade. :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2YNufnS_kf4 - Mama I'm coming home ...................................................................................................................................................................... RLJ 1958 - 2023

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting coloring! Did any of them straight grade? :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    tjrarecoinstjrarecoins Posts: 45 ✭✭✭

@WilliamF said:

Indeed they all did straight grade. The 2001 is a top pop as said before. Thanks for looking!

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tjrarecoins said:

@WilliamF said:

Indeed they all did straight grade. The 2001 is a top pop as said before. Thanks for looking!

Wow, nice!

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure do like the blue color on that '62!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file