Options
Sometimes, you find silver in the darndest places
Found in front of the dumpster area in my complex.


18
Found in front of the dumpster area in my complex.


Comments
Very cool!
Dave
Is it the overdate?
."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817
Maybe they were throwing away a huge trash barrel full of silver coins and that one slipped out.
I'da gone dumpster diving
I wish....I looked at it hard, for a long time
WOW!!... What a great find.....Cheers, RickO
somebody probably thru those out not realizing what they were
Keep an open eye for more, you never know