Home U.S. Coin Forum

this weekend - NWCC Fall Money Show - Twin Cities, Minnesota

rmorganrmorgan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭✭

A reminder for those who live in the upper Midwest - this Friday through Sunday . The NWCC Fall and Spring shows are by far the largest in Minnesota. Arguably, this is what used to be called the M.O.O.N. Show, but is now fully produced by the Northwest Coin Club: https://www.northwestcoinclub.com/nwcc-money-show.html

Saturday afternoon includes educational program: Building An Informative and Entertaining Coin Exhibit

My strategy is about collecting what I intend to keep, not investing in what I plan to sell.

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks as if it will be a good show. Please post a show report.... Cheers, RickO

• seatedlib3991seatedlib3991 Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭

I live in Minnesota. Do you know if there are any dealers that specialize in or sell seated coinage?

• DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

@seatedlib3991 said:
    I live in Minnesota. Do you know if there are any dealers that specialize in or sell seated coinage?

It is worth going to, 100 tables full of coins. You will find something to bring home :smiley:

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭

@seatedlib3991 said:

Check the following dealers at the show: Great Lakes Coins, J&J Coins, Dale Winters (he'll be next to J&J Coins).

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • AstroJoeAstroJoe Posts: 304 ✭✭✭

I'll be going Saturday morning.

Joe

Everything is all right!
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love this show.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file